[development] Distilling distributions from configured sites.

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Aug 9 17:39:44 UTC 2006

I don't know what the "sites/all thing" is, but I like having all my site
specific themes, modules, and files under sites/domain/. What I would like
to see in an installer is a series of checkboxes:

[ ] Create files directory at sites/domain/files [change]
[ ] Create themes directory at sites/domain/themes [change]
[ ] Create modules directory at sites/domain/modules [change]

I think that gives the user the most flexibility.

I especially like the idea of it pre-creating the files directory.
Unfortunately, I didn't decide that files would be better in their own site
dirs until recently and now I'm stuck. I want to move them but the fact that
no one has answered me on http://drupal.org/node/76924 in nearly a week has
me scared to try it. LOL

Michelle