[development] Distilling distributions from configured sites.

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Aug 9 21:51:58 UTC 2006

Ah, I like that. I do have a few modules / themes that I want on every site
I put in my multi site so I currently have those off the Drupal root. This
is a nice alternative. I still would put most of my modules and themes under
sites/domain/, though, as it keeps everything for that site in one spot.
This is especially important because I have a tendency to muck around a bit
with themes and not rename them... Keeps the changes to one site. ;)

Michelle