[development] for those travelling to DrupalCon

Carl Mc Dade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 09:41:29 UTC 2006

Hmm,

After reading my own post I saw that I left out a critical point. The original fields are being created with profile.module. I have brought up the subject of changing this but for now I wanted to know if Forms API can hook into the dynamic creation of form fields handled by the profile.module

Sorry about that. The previous post was badly formulated.

I also thought of using straight markup to create a custom textarea with the HTML  added but  profile.module does not have this ability. Is anyone working on this type of functionality?

- Carl

Adrian Rossouw <adrian at bryght.com> wrote: "British Airways, acting on instruction from the UK Government, wishes to advise passengers that no items of hand baggage can be carried on board any aircraft departing any UK airport.

The UK Government has advised that this instruction will apply to ALL airlines operating from UK airports.

http://tinyurl.com/h9tsa

Not sure how long this is for , it might just be for the day.