[development] Distilling distributions from configured sites.

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Thu Aug 10 15:14:18 UTC 2006

i think the install.php should still be only getting the system up and
running.

I like how the installer takes you to wherever the install profile asks (ie:
post-install).

I would like to see the system not be accessible at all until post-install
has been completed, actually.
So that you can fire the installer in the back end, and then point someone
to the site to complete the form
with their site specific settings.