**SPAM**::Re: [development] Gnome looking for hosted Drupal test site

Ron Dorman rwd at simplydigtech.net
Thu Aug 10 21:34:38 UTC 2006

Boerland, Bert wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for the info Bert. However, the current Gnome page still says
they need a test site and I am interested in helping them with it.

I just wanted to find out if they need a server to serve what their
current stats say they are serving, or just a test area to evaluate
Drupal, what versions of php, MySQL, etc. they would prefer. I couldn't
find any way to contact them other than editing the wiki, and I don't
want to do that.

Rowan, maybe you can enlighten me as to who to contact, and how, to find
out if I can help.

Ron D.