[development] Nodes content within nodes solution developement?

Samuel Lampa samuel.lampa at rilnet.com
Sat Aug 12 11:41:35 UTC 2006

What kind of dymanic selection do you need?

Could this be accomplished by letting the "Views" module select the
node/nodes to show, providing them as a block (should be able to contain
full nodes), and then inserting them into the forum posts with the help
of "Insert Block" module? (A simple solution at least for some needs...)

(There is "Insert Views" module also, but it had so much problems so I
went with the "insert block" instead.)

--
Samuel Lampa
SKYPE: samuel_lampa