[development] Core scripts cleanup

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Mon Aug 14 14:18:38 UTC 2006

Most shared hosting of late tend not to even offer ssh as an option,
paid or otherwise.

Not having a shell will prevent using PHP from the command line,
regardless of whether the host has PHP CLI or not.

I am all for this Drupal CLI thing, and will make use of it for sure.
What I am against is making it the only way to run certain things,
which will lock out many users.