[development] Wordpress post page

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Aug 14 21:40:09 UTC 2006

On 14-Aug-06, at 1:27 PM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

> http://avalonstar.com/2006/08/09/wordpress-ywmc-the-post-screen/
>
> There might be lots of valuable information embedded for us as well.

I find it interesting that issues with the Rich Text Editor are one
of the biggies (which is TinyMCE) -- this is, for advanced usage.

I've set up wordpress.com sites for a couple of people and watched
over their shoulder. Lots miss the categories/tags completely.

I think the Nick Lewis (I think?) "sample" mockup of the post editing
-- with many/most options shunted to a left column (like wordpress)
and basic/important stuff easily viewable over or under the main
editing (e.g. tags).

Also, most (all?) of the users commenting are "advanced users".

Cheers,

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595