[development] Core scripts cleanup

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Aug 15 15:05:47 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 15 augustus 2006 13:23, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> I'm just happy that we are just assuming it gets in, at all =)

I'm not too happy about putting this in any web accessible place. That is
asking for trouble.

Advanced people, those who want to use the CLI are able to get it from the
site or CVS.

I am all for better advanced-people tools. In core, in contrib or whereever
else. Don't get me wrong. I just think that having stuff such as cli scripts
sitting "on the wild web" on literally ten-thousands of sites is a bad idea.
At least a few of these sites will run on servers where such scripts cannot
be secured well enough.

Bèr