[development] Re: InnoDB and accesslog/ watchdog

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Aug 15 18:22:14 UTC 2006

On 8/15/06, Ken Rickard <agentrickard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Showing my ignorance.  Is there a posted standard for Drupal performance
> testing?  The last time I did some tests, I just used apache benchmark
> (copying something I had seen Killes do previously).

Whatever is done, detailed discussion of method and results and ideas
would fit perfectly in the benchmarking group:

http://groups.drupal.org/benchmarking-drupal

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com