[development] Fixing themes and regions

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Aug 18 12:35:35 UTC 2006

> The block regions feature was touted as a much needed improvement, and
> after many years, finally made it into Drupal 4.7.  That said, I haven't
> seen that many people take advantage of it.  This can mean (at least)

I use it in nearly every site I do now - I don't think people take
advantage of it too much because the number of users in Drupal who have
"different" themes, or those with special requirements, is low. But it
is most certainly being used quite regularly at Trellon, LLC.

--
Morbus Iff ( sleep breeds sanity )