[development] Fixing themes and regions

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Aug 18 13:04:47 UTC 2006

>> I use it in nearly every site I do now
>
> *aol*
>
> What I still do not use is the "multiple themes" feature, though.

I use that regularly with sections.module - all of admin and node
editing goes into bluemarine, and everything else is controlled by my
user visible theme (which is almost never plausible to use for
administrative display also). I can't say that I've set upon a master
setup of admin/bluemarine-only blocks that make it the ultimate
adminterface, but I certainly like the idea that I someday might ;)

--
Morbus Iff ( dare you overpower my stench of eeeevil? )