[development] Summary of 5 Drupal administrator interviews

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:47:04 UTC 2006

Hi Kieran,

On 05 Aug 2006, at 12:24, Kieran Lal wrote:
> Hello, I conducted 5 interviews today and began the process of
> summarizing the findings leading to a Drupal administration
> survey.  My hope is to do 4 more interviews tomorrow and collect
> interview notes from Dries and Steven Peck.  I'll then put out a
> draft survey for comments and deploy on the home page of Drupal.org
> ASAP.

just wondering if you still intend to finalize and run the survey?
Sorry I haven't been able to give this more attention, but I'm fairly
maxed out (code freeze, patch review, DrupalCON schedule, DrupalCON
sponsors, Drupal foundation research, university, etc).  Usability
continues to be a high priority so I hope we can translate your
efforts in concrete action points.

Did you figure out whether you'll be at DrupalCON?

Kind regards,