[development] A first suggestion

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Sat Aug 19 13:35:15 UTC 2006

On Aug 19, 2006, at 4:37 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> I sometimes get the impression that people don't know that
> http://drupal.org/project/issues/statistics exists...
>
> It should be easy to add an individual stats page for each project.

i get the impression killes doesn't know about:

http://drupal.org/project/issues/statistics/project
http://drupal.org/project/issues/statistics/event
or:
http://drupal.org/project/issues/statistics/3238   (event's page by
project nid)

;)

it'd be trivial to add a link to each project's issue statistics page
on the project nodes themselves.

that said, i like dries's block proposal to summarize the issue + cvs
activity in 1 place, too.  those statistics pages are ok, but it's
kind of hard to get a sense of the activity in the same way, and i
think including commit info in the same summary is important.

and yes, i'm definitely accepting patches. ;)

thanks,
-dww