[development] jquery 1.0 release imminent

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Aug 24 13:47:38 UTC 2006

> I wouldn't respond that way, I'd respond "s/div/span/g". The
> span.link-with-tip should include only the anchor and tip. I will make
> the concession that if the tip has particularly complex HTML then this
> method becomes cumbersome/intractable.

But doesn't that make the source ugly?

   are great fun and eat bears!</span></span> and then creates
   that penguins make when they trip another</span> on mouseout.</p>

That's one sentence with two popups, but it looks and acts like one
giant paragraph. It's neat that screenreaders don't read :none (I didn't
know that -- useful), but the above still seems like a pollution.

--
Morbus Iff ( rootle-dee-tootle-dee-toot! )