[development] site listing addition request

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Tue Aug 29 15:15:31 UTC 2006

On Aug 28, 2006, at 8:53 AM, Laura Scott wrote:

> Since I am a member of the documentation team, I added the page
> itself. In the recent changes to handbooks permissions, I did not
> realize the post would be approved automatically, but I see that it
> has (http://drupal.org/handbook/updates). But I don't want to do an
> end-run around community protocol, so I'm writing here with a
> formal request.

Laura, we will promptly remove your permissions if you abuse them.
This is well within the privileges that were granted to you.

Best to keep this list  focused on development issues and use
documentation and infrastructure lists for these kinds of topics.

Congratulations on your new company!

Cheers,
Kieran