[development] site listing addition request

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Tue Aug 29 17:08:46 UTC 2006

On Aug 28, 2006, at 8:53 AM, Laura Scott wrote:

> I'm writing to request the addition of pingVision on the Drupal
> services page. Our team includes myself (doc maintainer, patch
> tester, issue filer, forums participant, email participant), Rich
> Orris (developer) and Greg Knaddison (developer, patcher, doc
> maintainer).
>
> Since I am a member of the documentation team, I added the page
> itself. In the recent changes to handbooks permissions, I did not
> realize the post would be approved automatically, but I see that it
> has (http://drupal.org/handbook/updates). But I don't want to do an
> end-run around community protocol, so I'm writing here with a
> formal request.

Ok, Laura was right to ping the list.  However, this is in conflict
with Dries recent direction to keep the list a technically focused list.

http://drupal.org/drupal-services directs companies to validate their
contributions on the dev list.

Technical discussion list, plus validation that your organization is
a contributor to the Drupal.org.  Any one have a problem with this?

Kieran