[development] Looking for patch love (not meta)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Aug 29 22:19:52 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 29 augustus 2006 08:46, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> But from the looks, Ber's proposed theme functions are easier ... can
> we make it exactly like Ber proposed with the new system or would it
> get crufty?  :-)

Did anyone notice my  DL patch? I modeled it after the theme_item_list
exactly, both in use of XHTML (wrapper divs), classes and IDs. I suspect that
this user-profile patch could be simplified a lot, if we (I?) worked on that
theme_definition_list() patch parallel, so that the user-profile patch can
focus on what it should do: improve the profile code.

 its here: http://drupal.org/node/54898 (status: code needs work, I am the one
to blame, sorry)

Bèr