[development] Google Summer of code form builder project to be continued

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed Aug 30 03:15:38 UTC 2006

Hello, Avi Mehta has agreed to continue working on his Google summer
of code project for CivicSpace.  The project is going to continue to
be mentored by Nedjo with support from Jeff Robbins.

The forms API has been a major innovation for the Drupal community,
but it is only accessible to a small amount of developers who can
speak "hook_form_alter".   If you are interested in driving this
innovation to next level of administrators and end users please
contact me so that we can collaborate and help finish the form
builder project.

We believe this project could have a significant impact to improve
the administrator user experience.

http://drupal.org/project/formbuilder

If you have time to commit to mentor or collaborate on this project
please contact me.  If you are interested in funding the completion
of this project I am happy to connect you to developers who have
expressed interest in doing further development for hire independently.

Cheers,
Kieran