[development] New Themes for New Drupal

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:22:58 UTC 2006

On 30 Aug 2006, at 21:14, Larry Garfield wrote:
> I presume those would be features, not bugs, so I don't think I'd
> be able
> to do much in the next 48 hours. :-(  But good to know for future
> reference.

On September 1st we'll freeze the APIs, but there will be time left
for (i) usability improvements, (ii) performance improvements and
(iii) documentation updates.  Read: we stop breaking code, and start
applying polish.  We can still tweak themes after the code freeze.

(Let's not side-track this discussion with 'code freeze' talk.  If
you want to talk about it more, start a new topic.  If not, I'll
follow up with more information on September 1st.)