[development] New Themes for New Drupal

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:30:27 UTC 2006

>> Just letting people know on the list that I uploaded a
>> rough "K2 + deliciously blue + zen" combo theme on the
>> issue Jeff started:
>>
>> http://drupal.org/node/81217
>
> WOW! Thanks for contributing this. And special thanks for making
> this on the zen foundations, so we have a proof that it is
> versatile :) Extra happiness for jjeff. ;)

(Quick link for the lazy: http://www.drupalart.org/drupal48/)

There is room for improvement (eg. the placement/integration of
Druplicon in the header) and it isn't complete (eg. search box in
header, decent mission statement, categories and author information)
but I really like this so far.

It actually reminds me a bit of bluemarine: it could be bluemarine's
pretty sister.  :-)