[development] Usability core patches

Erdem Köse erdemkose at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:35:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I submitted an issue about watchdog overview which I really like to
use it. I use it on my server but the patch should be updated to be
correct and more user friendly.
A screenshot is attached so you can see what it looks like.

Select multiple message type to list in watchdog_overview
http://drupal.org/node/79444

Erdem Kose