[development] possible theme?

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Aug 31 10:42:23 UTC 2006

Hello world,

is there someone else who likes?

   http://www.drupalart.org/drupal48/
   http://drupal.org/node/81217

Personally, I think it makes for the best candidate so far.  It looks
like bluemarine's pretty sister, and is what I had in mind.

Let's avoid talking about the underlying XHTML/CSS: we'll worry about
that in step #2.  Instead, let's talk about the aesthetics, the brand
and the message this theme communicates.  On a scale from 1-5 (1 =
"Argh, it hurts my eyes", 3 = "I can live with it", 5 = "Exactly what
we need"), what rating would you give this design (not its XHTML/CSS)
and why?