[development] possible theme?

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Aug 31 10:59:53 UTC 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Dries Buytaert wrote:

> is there someone else who likes?
>
>> //www.drupalart.org/drupal48/
>> //drupal.org/node/81217
>
> Personally, I think it makes for the best candidate so far.  It looks like
> bluemarine's pretty sister, and is what I had in mind.
>
> Let's avoid talking about the underlying XHTML/CSS: we'll worry about that in
> step #2.  Instead, let's talk about the aesthetics, the brand and the message
> this theme communicates.  On a scale from 1-5 (1 = "Argh, it hurts my eyes",
> 3 = "I can live with it", 5 = "Exactly what we need"), what rating would you
> give this design (not its XHTML/CSS) and why?

As the one who brought the base of this theme up, I would give 5 to it :)
In case there is some spacing added between node contents and 'posted'
information, plus the page is made fluid not fixed width. There are some
other smaller issues, but it is very nice!

Ps. do not forget to credit http://www.jdavidmacor.com/ the creator of the
original template.

Gabor