[development] possible theme?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Aug 31 12:30:17 UTC 2006

>>    http://www.drupalart.org/drupal48/
>>    http://drupal.org/node/81217
> This theme is awesome! A few minor bugs that come to mind, though:

And please, make it liquid. -1 for any non-liquid admin theme.

As for generic feelings about it, I'm roughly a 2. It doesn't look much
more than a white page with pretty buttons. Everything else is boring,
and the buttons are absolutely hideous - they look like badges, not
buttons. Definitely not something I'd intend to click on.

--
Morbus Iff ( you shouldn't have come here )