[development] possible theme?

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 13:24:34 UTC 2006

I agree about the primary links justification.  They should either be lined
up with the far left, or underthe $site_name element.... Or even the "Site
Slogan"... or further still, with #main

Having them "out there in the wind flapping" is a bit odd.

Don't know if I concur with the main text color change. :)

I'd +1 this as a bluemarine replacement with some modifications here and
there.

Trae
PS. who said design by committee wasn't fun!

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com