[development] possible theme?

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:27:37 UTC 2006

Main text color should stay as it is, otherwise it'll lose the affect.

I disagree about secondary nav, it should go directly under Primary
navigation IMHO.

Some notes...

IE6:
1.) User Icons and "Clock" icons are squished.  Probably don't have height
set for IE or something. icon_clock_blue.gif and icon_user.gif

2.) Padding between #page and #container is different on IE6 than FF/Win
[haven't checked FF/Linux yet, installing gentoo atm heh]

3.) spacing between Search and top of page not the same as it is in FF.
Needs more in IE.

Also, needs more spacing between "Login" button and "Create new account"
text IMHO.

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/