[development] General token parser (API), does it exist?

Nathaniel Catchpole NCatchpole at brookehouse.ac.uk
Wed Dec 6 16:23:21 UTC 2006

The thing with this though - I'm not a coder, although I try to do things properly as much as possible (hence why I lurk and occasionally interlope on this list). My first point of call would be the pathauto module for this functionality - on my site that'd give me 11,000 url aliases for something that "can be done with very little bit of custom code, in a custom_url_rewrite function." Presumably it's exactly the same for my c. 4-5,000 taxonomy/term url aliases. If there is (or can be) a cleaner way of doing it that'd be amazing.

Nat