[development] Historic Monument Module

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Thu Dec 7 10:32:24 UTC 2006

Chris,

sorry not to answer your question, but have you considered using CCK +
imagefield + date? It might save you some time.

As to your question, form_alter is blunt in that respect. It knows that
you have an image-node form. What Drupal version are you developing for?
4.7 or 5.0? You have more options in 5.0.