[development] changes to project nodes and admin UI andnowinstalled on drupal.org

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri Dec 8 21:29:05 UTC 2006

On Dec 7, 2006, at 3:29 PM, _craig wrote:

> I'm a big fan of having versioned official releases.  Personally,
> I'd like
> to see the development snapshots go away, except for being on the
> "view all
> releases" page.

http://drupal.org/node/101887 is now committed and installed on
drupal.org ("add setting to hide dev snapshot table on project nodes").

so long as you have official releases for each branch of core, if you
turn off this checkbox on your project (on the "releases" subtab of
your edit tab), the "all releases" page is basically the only place
the dev snapshots will be visible (and as an option in the issue
queue "version" drop-down, of course).

also, FYI: i added an "edit" link to the http://drupal.org/project/
user table, to make it easier for you to edit all your project nodes
from 1 place.

enjoy,
-derek