[development] Preparing for 5.0 string freeze

Chris Kennedy chrisken at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 12 13:05:47 UTC 2006

I don't know the official policy but string changes are still being made
to CVS.

The "String Freeze" queue has 8 currently active issues:
http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&text=Freeze&versions=96923,100201,94737&states=1,8,13,14

The RTBC queue (down to 6 issues!) doesn't currently seem to have
anything that would affect a string freeze:
http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=96923,100201,94737&states=14

There has been a lot of progress made with string fixes recently, but we
don't appear to be "frozen" yet. My hunch is that we're getting pretty
cold though.

-Chris