[development] OT: PHP security team changes

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Dec 14 20:42:57 UTC 2006

It is clear that this is about PHP and not Drupal specifically. This is why
I had OT (short for off topic).

However, being a PHP application, it is always important for us to know what
happens upstream of us because it may affect our future development.

The rest of your points are valid of course. Drupal is used for building
community sites (among other things), and we should be a good community too.