[development] Could be interesting ...

Arto Bendiken arto.bendiken at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:14:51 UTC 2006

On 12/15/06, Robert Douglass <rob at robshouse.net> wrote:
> What crap software is alledia.com being run on? I couldn't submit my
> comment in either Firefox or Safari. Weak.

It appears to be running on Joomla, and is apparently using my OpenSEF
component to get SEO-friendly URLs (something I wrote back when I was
yet ignorant of Drupal and wasting my time on the Dark Side ;-))

You not being able to submit a comment may be either my fault (SEO was
a bitch to duct-tape onto the underlying, fundamentally broken
architecture) or Joomla's. If the former, you have my apologies.

--
Arto Bendiken | arto.bendiken at gmail.com | http://bendiken.net/