[development] forking issue tracking development

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sun Dec 17 18:30:19 UTC 2006

> *sigh*

That sounds like the sigh of incorrect assumptions!

casetracker_work.module and favia's similar do /not/ duplicate
casetracker or project_issue. If anything, they duplicate timesheet,
timelog, and other time management modules (none of which I actually
think are of any high quality, personally).

> morbus has been beating casetracker (official) into submission (IMHO, a
> tragic fork of resources right there).  yes, choices are good.  yes, 1

We've already had this discussion a thousand times.

--
Morbus Iff ( accept no prostitutes )