[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Dec 17 23:32:43 UTC 2006

> concern atm, but a few megs is plenty of space to experiment with. Another
> option would be to have some sort of filter at drupal.org, e.g.;
>
> Show only modules which are...
> [X] Stable
> [X] Beta status
> [X] Actively maintained
> [_] Experimental (warning: this might be unstable)

I somewhat think you want to provide access to the sandboxes from http://drupal.org

That's not something I would desire. We are talking of a space where developer-to-developer sharing happens. These not "might be" unstable but are almost guaranteed to be. They are very far from being ready for any form of end user consumption. Developers can use CVS (and ViewCVS in case of need) to get this code. End users should be barred from these.