[development] end-of-life for Themedev module

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Dec 19 17:07:02 UTC 2006

Hello,

Just a short note to say that I'm officially ending development of
themedev.module, and  if anyone is intrested in it please get in touch.

I also wanted to ask what the policy is on closing up development of a module.

I'm of the opinion that deleting the themedev project would be the best
course of action right now (since themedev really has been surpassed by the
likes of the Firefox 'Firebug' extension), I can see no viable use case for
it. The code would of course remain in CVS in case anyone really wanted to
revive it or steal code.

Any objections to me removing the themedev.project from drupal.org?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>