[development] Story vs Page - Again

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Fri Dec 22 07:02:03 UTC 2006

> perhaps it offends some elegance, but why not ship with a
> <profilename>.module and its own install. you are bootstrapped there
> and can run wild.
That's what I'm doing now with a profilename_setup.module. So it's not a
huge deal as it does keep the .profile clean this way. So if there is a
intent to keep profilename_install() simple and restricted then I'm fine
with that, but wanted to bring it up to see if there was a good reason
for it not working the way I thought it should.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com