[development] You know what would be really cool for d.o?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 28 00:54:58 UTC 2006

Quoting Earl Miles <merlin at logrus.com>:

> Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> I'll keep it in mind and often do research first. However, there is
>> a hell of a lot of information to search through and if someone like
>> Derek Wright knew that the request existed why not ask instead of
>> wasting my own time weeding through irrelavant information?
>
> i.e, waste our time not yours. Thanks. You fit right in here.

I'm glad you think so.

> Well, at least I know your sense of value.

And I'm coming to get a sense of the community spirit as well.  At
least I now know where to look and am tracking the project and issues
development issue tracker.  If it was such a waste of time why did more
than one person respond, including one off list?  Now, that is
completely a satirical question, please don't waste your time
responding to it.  We all have faults please forgive mine.  Drupal is a
great piece of work, thanks to those who take their time to waste it
answering idiot questions and thanks to those who continue to process
it to greater value.  I hope to be one of those people someday soon.

Earnie