[development] Even more flexibility in content management

Chris Kennedy chrisken at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 29 01:42:33 UTC 2006

Agreed that collapsible fieldsets and css-hovering might be helpful. If
I remember correctly there is an issue to add the role name to the
checkbox title as well, and jQuery could be added in various ways too.

It should also be noted that in 5.x one can go to admin/user/roles and
edit permissions on a per-role basis. Although now that I look at it the
"edit permissions" link isn't shown for anonymous and authenticated
roles, which seems to be a bug.

Another implication is that it might be helpful to edit permissions on a
per-module basis (i.e. across all roles). Maybe we could add links to
this in the status message when enabling a module (or modules).

.ck