[development] Even more flexibility in content management

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri Dec 29 01:50:09 UTC 2006

On Dec 28, 2006, at 5:33 PM, Khalid B wrote:

> There is also the issue of when you have more than 5 or so roles,
> and the list
> goes to the right beyond the screen.

it's a shame we lost the ability between 4.7.x and 5.x to click on a
role name and get a page with *just* the column for that role. :
(  that's a handy feature, and totally simplifies the problem of not
being sure which role you're assigning perms to when you have a bunch
of roles.  i think we're going to miss it in 5.x sites.  seems like a
small step backwards in usability, not sure when/why this was
removed... maybe it was seen as too much of a weird, advanced UI
trick, and people didn't even realize it was there or something.

*shrug*

-derek