[development] Drupal 5 Module Compatibility Status

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Sun Dec 31 06:31:49 UTC 2006

Chris Kennedy wrote:
> Developers,
>
> We are getting even closer to a Drupal 5 release and module conversion
> continues to be an important factor. Here is an updated list of module
> compatibility: we are up to 41% compatibility from 29% in Heine's
> December 15th summary. I included a link to the relevant issue for
> projects without a 5.x-compatible branch, so if you are interested
> please help module maintainers with their conversions.
>
> Check out Doug Green's coder module (http://drupal.org/project/coder)
> for assistance in porting modules from 4.7 to 5.0.

Chris, Thank you for this great resource I'm sure it took some time to
assemble. I was just beginning my own roundup for the same purpose. Very
much appreciated. Ill put together a CVS test site and try and make some
headway on the remaining modules in the area of testing/patching. The
progress already is encouraging as I didn't know some of the modules on
your list had actually been branched already. Thanks again, 1 beer on me
when we meet next week at the gingerman.

Michael Favia                   michael at favias.org
tel. 512.585.5650        http://michael.favias.org