[development] Uploading static HTML files to Drupal

Natarajan K knutties at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:33:57 UTC 2006

Hi All,

There was this thread about importing static HTML into Drupal at
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/development/2006-01/msg00591.html.

I spent a few days writing an elementary Drupal class in Python (yeah!
Python for a PHP webapp. I wanted to learn Python :)) which lets you
add/edit Drupal (version 4.7) nodes programatically.

I wrote a small upload app using this class which uploads a directory
tree containing static HTML pages to Drupal and rewrites all relative
URLs to point to approriate drupal nodes. The files are available at
http://puggy.symonds.net/~natarajan/code/drupal/uploader.tar.gz

Comments, brickbats, suggestions welcome.

Natarajan
--
http://puggy.symonds.net/~natarajan