[development] missing my cvs account..

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Fri Feb 3 10:51:18 UTC 2006

Schultz Consult - [René Madsen] wrote:

> Darrel O'Pry wrote:
>
>> I think my cvs account got cleaned up... I was wondering if it could be
>> restored... I tried re submitting the online application, but it told me
>> I already had a cvs account...
>> my username was dopry I believe.
>>

> I have submitted a long time ago for an cvs account, but I never got one?
>
> I have made contributions to the e-commerce module and I have a brand
> new module to contribute with, but I never got any respons about my
> submission?
>
> My username at drupal is schultzconsult

Your application was declined and you should have received a mail about
that. You didn't give us any good reason to approve it. I'll refrain
from pasting your application here, but it really wasn't convincing.

Quote from drupal.org/cvs-application:

Describe what modules, themes or translations you want to maintain and
why. If your contributions implement existing functionality explain why
you want to duplicate it or why you can't extend any of the existing
projects. If you fail to provide us a well-written motivation your
application will be denied.

Yes, we mean it that way. Your contributions to the ecommerce module can
be uploaded to the issue tracker for the maintainer to look at. If you
have a module that implements new functionality, tell me and I will
grant you access.

Cheers,
    Gerhard