[development] When should a module be tagged DRUPAL-4-7?

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Fri Feb 3 16:14:50 UTC 2006

Good morning!

I think it's safe to say that most of us tag modules for DRUPAL-4-6 and earlier
versions only when they are ready for release, rather than being under early
development (though there's probably some fuzziness to that line).

My question is, should that policy also hold for DRUPAL-4-7 tagging, given that
Drupal itself is still in beta, or are we encouraged to tag modules that are
in late beta for 4.7 now to encourage more testing?

Thanks for any comments.

Scott