[development] 120 Projects pages awaiting moderation

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri Feb 3 17:07:20 UTC 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 8:11 AM, Darrel O'Pry wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 07:45 +0100, Dries Buytaert wrote:
>>> Could someone whip up some PHP for Drupal.org to show unpublished
>>> project pages?  Is that what we want?
>>
>> With such list people might feel inclined to moderate or publish such
>> projects.  They shouldn't.  It is fully automated.
>>
>> Projects that are not published are so with good reason; there is
>> nothing to download.
>>
>> I can provide a list of unpublished projects for the sole purpose of
>> contacting the authors.  We could then decide to delete some
>> projects.  Or, we could automatically delete projects that have not
>> been published for x weeks.
>>
>> --
>> Dries Buytaert  ::  http://www.buytaert.net/

Dries, I know you are very busy.  Would you like developers to put
together PHP snippets that could help in automating some of these
processes?

If we put together a snippet that extracted unmoderated project
submitters email address and contacted them, would you run it?  Would
you prefer a page with a link to their contact page?

Kieran