[development] E-Commerce formapi question.

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue Feb 7 06:57:20 UTC 2006

On 27 Dec 2005, at 9:09 PM, Jeff Eaton wrote:

> Any hints on how to achieve the same result? I have a handful of
> forms related to voting that use this to refresh the page and
> recalculate voting results after a vote is cast. I'd like to get
> rid of it, but there doesn't seem to be a clean way to do it. Am I
> missing something?

i have an in-progress patch which removes the drupal_goto from all
_submit functions, and instead makes it return the page to refresh to.
this means you can have multiple _submit functions stacked on top of
each other.

The system was designed for that, but the drupal_gotos mess up a lot
of what should be possible.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy