[development] Re: [support] Node Form Mod . . .

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Thu Feb 9 07:25:51 UTC 2006

I'm moving this to the dev list as suggested by Karthik.

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 11:45 am, Karthik wrote:
> > Is it possible to override the default form when creating or editing a
> > node? I want to change the name of the Title field for a specific node
> > type, not all node types.  It looks like, based on node.module's
> > node_form function that it is not possible, and in scanning
> > http://drupaldocs.org, nothing is jumping out at me.  I am hoping,
> > however, that I am overlooking something.
>
> I believe this is what you are after:
> http://drupaldocs.org/api/head/function/hook_form_alter

That does look like it might do for me what I want.  However, it is a 4.7
function, and I'm doing this work in 4.6.  I probably should have mentioned
that, since I suspect your ESP, like mine, is on the fritz.  I did look for
it or something similar in the 4.6 apis, but found nothing that looked like
it.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/