[development] Re: Drupal.org upgrade

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:02:31 UTC 2006

On 12 Feb 2006, at 19:59, Tobias Maier wrote:
> glitches on user page
> http://drupal.org/node/48791

I don't think anyone has been looking into this.  It's a show-
stopping issue so any help is appreciated.  Likely a bug in CVS HEAD.

> security issue: I'm able to outline pages
> http://drupal.org/node/48790

Unlike users on drupal.org, users on scratch.drupal.org have the
'maintain books' permission ... This is the result of a decision that
was made recently on the documentation mailing list.  The goal was to
invite more people to make changes/edits to the handbook.  Being able
to outline book pages doesn't sound like a good idea though.

> menu ordering was changed
> http://drupal.org/node/48789

This might be due a bug in the upgrade path.  scratch.drupal.org is
about three weeks old so this might have been fixed in newer versions
of database/updates.inc.  I'll import and upgrade a fresh copy by the
end of next week to see if the problem persists.

Thanks Tobias,