[development] Re: Update pathauto to Drupal 4.7

Stefan drupal-devel at istyledthis.nl
Wed Feb 15 17:07:56 UTC 2006

For every one else on this list:

As you probably read on the list, I became the new maintainer of the
pathauto-module.

I'm planning to work on the pathauto-module next monday, so if anyone
has idea's. plans or other big things in mind for the
pathauto.module, don't hesitate to contact me..

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

Stefan

PS: It looked like I disappeared for a couple of months, but I was
moving houses. Tomorrow, my wife, kids and myself are permanently
moving to our new home and I'll be available again for drupal related
coding.

Op 15-feb-2006, om 17:43 heeft Stefan het volgende geschreven: