[development] touchy mysql ordering

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Wed Feb 15 20:09:46 UTC 2006

Also, if you are going to touch the db_rewrite_sql source, maybe you
could expand the description of @param $primary_table to include "This
value must match the first table listed in the FROM clause for rewriting
to be successful".

Which bring up the question of why have this as a parameter at all as
opposed to just pulling it out of the regex?  I should probably just
keep quiet until I have figured out how db_rewrite_sql really works.

-t